Dynamic Shotgun Level 1
Shotguns are one of the most versatile systems, but also one of the most complex to master. This course will give the student the knowledge base and skills to use a shotgun properly and safely. Taught on a progressive mode, this course will take you from basic to intermediate level creating solid shooting fundamentals. Both pump and semi-auto shotguns are allowed. Topics covered are: types, gear, equipment and accessories, stance, grip, sights, ammo selection, patterning, carrying techniques, handling, loading, unloading and reloading.
Dynamic Pistol Level 1
$350 + GST for members, $400 + GST for non-members.
What you will need:
- An open mind.
- Comfortable closed-toe shoes.
- Serviceable combat pistol (not smaller then 9mm).
- Serviceable shotgun (12ga).
- Strong-side belt holster (no Serpa).
- Double magazine pouch (or two singles).
- Shell carrier (recommended).
- Sturdy gun belt.
- Snap caps (dummy rounds) for the shotgun and pistol.
- Eye and ear protection.
- Baseball style hat.
- Minimum of two magazines.
- Pen and notebook.
- 250 rounds of buck shot and 50 rounds of slug.
- 150 rounds of commercially manufactured pistol ammunition.
For more information, please email email@example.com.