Dynamic Pistol Level 2
The objective of this course is to take you to the next level picking up where the Dynamic Pistol Level 1 left off. You will revisit the fundamentals of pistol shooting and will also learn new skills that will help shoot faster and more accurately. This course will introduce you to “stress induced" drills and a wider array of tactical scenarios. You will learn new shooting positions, new stoppage clearing techniques, retention shooting, etc. while operating your firearm in a safely manner. You will continue to gain valuable knowledge on a progressive environment gearing toward solidifying the fundamentals of the tactical shooting.
Dynamic Pistol Level 1
$400 + GST for members, $450 + GST for non-members.
What you will need:
- An open mind.
- Comfortable closed-toe shoes.
- Serviceable combat pistol (not smaller then 9mm).
- Strong-side belt holster (no Serpa).
- Double magazine pouch (or two singles).
- Sturdy gun belt.
- Snap caps (dummy rounds).
- Eye and ear protection.
- Baseball style hat.
- Minimum of four magazines.
- Pen and notebook.
- 600 rounds of commercially manufactured ammunition.
For more information, please email [email protected].