Dynamic Pistol Level 1
The objective of this course is to provide the new shooter with a working understanding of firearm safety and the core skills required to safely operate the pistol. Students will gain valuable knowledge on a progressive environment gearing toward creating a solid foundation of shooting fundamentals aimed at taking the shooter to the next level. On the range you will work on fundamentals, stance, grip, trigger manipulation, sight and the draw stroke technique. Safety is constantly stressed.
$400 + GST for members, $450 + GST for non-members.
What you will need:
- An open mind.
- Comfortable closed-toe shoes.
- Serviceable combat pistol (not smaller then 9mm).
- Strong-side belt holster.
- Double magazine pouch (or two singles).
- Sturdy gun belt.
- Snap caps (dummy rounds).
- Eye and ear protection.
- Baseball style hat.
- Minimum of four magazines.
- Pen and notebook.
- 450 rounds of commercially manufactured ammunition.