We offer a range of membership options to fit the wide variety of shooters that are members of our club. Membership in our club allows for the purchase of restricted firearms for target practice, renewal of a firearms license, and the issue of a long term authority to transport (ATT) and all members must have a current and valid Possession and Acquisition License (PAL) or Possession Only License (POL).
- Calgary Shooting Club membership
- 25% discount on day fees
- $650/year (membership renewals get a 100 CSC Points bonus)
- Earn 2% (before taxes) in CSC Points.
- Personalized Member access card
- Unlimited access to the Gallery Ranges
- Use of Tactical Range for $20/hr per lane
- Access to the Members Only Lounge
- Children under 18 are admitted free with a member
- One $25 guest admission available at each visit
- Complimentary ear and eye protection
- Free on-site storage of up to 2 firearms
- $50 discount on Dynamic Courses
- $1500/year (membership renewals get a 200 CSC Points bonus)
- Earn 3% (before taxes) in CSC Points.
- Tactical Range free for 1 hour per visit, $10/hr additional
- All the benefits of a standard membership with the additional benefits of:
- Locker (subject to availibilty)
- One complimentary guest/visit
- Additional guests at $25 each/visit
- One free firearm cleaning and inspection
- Ability to reserve gallery range space
Local Heroes Program
Standard: $525/year or Premium: $1250/year
Standard and Premium memberships are available at a 25% discount for all current full and part time Police, Firefighters, EMS and Military personnel, in recognition of the services they provide to the community. Acceptable agency identification must be produced to qualify.